Captains Dinner Cruise
The Captains Dinner Cruise is the signature a la carte dining experience on Sydney Harbour and comes with the Captains seal of approval.
Cruise aboard flagship MV Sydney 2000 for our signature dining experience featuring 3 course contemporary a la carte dining and music set to the spectacular backdrop of Sydney Harbour.
The Captains Dinner Cruise features an expanded food and wine selection, upper deck seating plus great live music and dancing. The beverage list earns top marks with an impressive selection of Australian wines and imported ales on offer.
Expansive windows throughout our vessels offer superb viewing no matter where you are seated on the vessel, however if you prefer you can guarantee window seating at a small additional charge. Bar packages are also available with a choice of standard or premium wines, or soft drinks for the kids.
Non-Daylight Savings (16Jun19-10Oct19)
Departs Circular Quay Wharf No.6, 7.00pm. Disembark 9.30pm 7-days
Departs King St Wharf No.1, 7.30pm. Disembark 10pm 7-days - please note between 01 July and mid-August 2019, cruise will operate from King St Wharf No.3.
Daylight Savings (11Oct19-04Apr20)
Departs Circular Quay Wharf No.6, 7.00pm. Disembark 9.30pm Sun-Thu, 10.30pm Fri-Sat
Departs King St Wharf No.1, 7.30pm. Disembark 10pm 7-days or 11pm Fri-Sat
Season: Year Round
Days of Departure: Daily
Duration: 2 ½ - 3 ½ hours
- Circular Quay Wharf No.6, 7.00pm
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1, 7.30pm - please note between 01 July and mid-August 2019, cruise will operate from King St Wharf No.3.
- Our signature dining experience
- Cruise on MV Sydney 2000^
- 3-course a la carte Contemporary Australian dining
- Great live music and dancing
- Million-dollar views
- Guaranteed window seating
- Standard and premium bar packages
- Infants 0-3 years are free of charge (no meal provided)
- A special Children's Menu can also be pre-ordered on request (4-15 years)
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
Up to 3½ hour cruise departing Circular Quay Wharf No.6 or King Street Wharf No.1 - please note between 01 July and mid-August 2019, cruise will operate from King St Wharf No.3.
Sydney by night is simply spectacular, and what better way to view the city skyline than from your prestigious cruise ship MV Sydney 2000. Capture the moment with your camera as you cruise up close to the Sydney Opera House and past palatial waterfront mansions along the exclusive eastern suburbs. Cruise past the Sydney Harbour Bridge where you may spot climbers waving to you from the top, or the lights of the ferris wheel and the famous smiling face of Sydney's Luna Park along the foreshore at Milsons Point.
- Timetables, itineraries, inclusions and departure times may vary depending on the what's happening on the harbour on the day - click on the Check Your Date link or visit the Timetables page on our website.