Sydney Harbour Buffet Lunch
On the buffet, chilled oysters and ocean prawns are the most popular treats. Non-seafood eaters, meat lovers and vegetarians can take pleasure in the abundance of international hot and cold dishes, salads, desserts and cheeses.
Enjoyed by thousands of visitors every year, this cruise combines a great sightseeing experience with a delicious lunch. The atmosphere is more casual than the Top Deck Lunch and the commentary provides a fascinating insight into Sydney of the past, present and future. After lunch wander up to the open top deck for some Sydney sunshine, a close-up photograph of the Opera House gliding by, or wave at the climbers as we cruise under the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Season: Year Round
Days of Departure: Daily
Duration: 1 ¾ hours
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1, 12noon - 1.45pm
- Circular Quay Wharf No.6, 12.30pm - 2.15pm
- Cruise on MV Sydney 2000*
- Delicious buffet featuring chilled oysters and ocean prawns plus a full range of non-seafood and vegetarian dishes, dessert & cheeses
- Main Harbour sights & commentary
- Million dollar views
- Guaranteed window seating
- Standard and Premium bar packages
- Infants 0-3 years are free of charge (no meal provided)
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
Up to 1¾ hour cruise departing Circular Quay Wharf No.6 or King Street Wharf No.1.
Capture the moment with your camera as you cruise up close to the Sydney Opera House and past palatial waterfront mansions along the exclusive eastern suburbs. Cruise past the Sydney Harbour Bridge where you may spot climbers waving to you from the top of the bridge. There is plenty for the children too with ferry and tug boats criss-crossing the harbour, islands and forts, lighthouses, naval vessels and submarines and even the occasional whale, dolphin, seal or fairy penguin.
- Timetables, itineraries, inclusions and departure times may vary depending on the what's happening on the harbour on the day - click on the Check Your Date link or visit the Timetables page on our website