Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer - 2 Day Pass
When in Sydney do what the locals do and travel on the harbour highway. The Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer pass is the easy way for visitors to explore Sydney. These red rocket ferries criss-cross the harbour throughout the day, travelling between eleven famous harbour precincts including Manly, Taronga Zoo and Watsons Bay. You’ll also be welcomed onboard, given full commentary and provided hints on how to make the most of your time in Sydney that only the locals know.
Start your Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer from the main tourist precincts of Circular Quay or Darling Harbour.
Ten stops including * Darling Harbour * ICC Sydney * Barangaroo * Circular Quay * Taronga Zoo * Manly * Watsons Bay * Luna Park * Shark Island * Fort Denison (selected dates)
Season: Year Round
Days of Departure: Daily
Duration: 2-Day Pass
Departure Point: Circular Quay Wharf No.6 or Darling Harbour Pier 26
- The official Sydney Harbour Explorer
- Flexible 2-Day pass
- A quick and easy way to see the harbour and visit up to 10 famous stops
- Live guided commentary on selected routes
- Stops: Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, ICC Sydney, Barangaroo, Taronga Zoo, Manly, Watsons Bay, Shark Island, Luna Park & Fort Denison (selected dates)
- Infants 0-3 years are free of charge
Capture the moment with your camera as you cruise up close to the Sydney Opera House and past palatial waterfront mansions along the exclusive eastern suburbs. Cruise past the Sydney Harbour Bridge where you may spot climbers waving to you from the top of the bridge. There is plenty for the children too with ferry and tug boats criss-crossing the harbour, islands and forts, lighthouses, naval vessels and submarines and even the occasional whale, dolphin, seal or fairy penguin.
- Timetables, itineraries, inclusions and departure times may vary depending on the what's happening on the harbour on the day - click on the Check Your Date link or visit the Timetables page on our website.