Harbour Story Cruise Afternoon
The Harbour Story Cruise is Sydney’s best sightseeing cruise. It combines the old and the new, the fun and the amazing, the sights and the characters, all told through a series of stories and insightful commentary.
The cruise route can vary. We like to mix it up depending on what's happening on the harbour. We guarantee every cruise includes Sydney's iconic landmarks such as the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens, Garden Island Naval base, Taronga Zoo, Government House, palatial waterfront homes, Fort Denison and much more. The pace is relaxed and gentle, giving you plenty of time to capture the perfect selfie. The Harbour Story operates on a premium sightseeing vessels which means spacious outdoor decks and expansive viewing windows from our all-weather indoor lounges.
Unlimited self-service tea, filtered coffee and biscuits are included. The licensed bar also offers a choice of premium wines, beers and coffee to order at additional price.
Season: Year Round
Days of Departure: Daily
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
Departure: Circular Quay Wharf No.6, 2.15pm
- Quality sightseeing cruise experience aboard premium sightseeing vessels
- Personalised commentary of the stories of Sydney
- Unlimited self-serve coffee, tea and biscuits
- Infants 0-3 years are free of charge (no meal provided)
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
2 hour cruise departing Circular Quay Wharf No.6.
Capture the moment with your camera as you cruise up close to the Sydney Opera House and past palatial waterfront mansions along the exclusive eastern suburbs. Cruise past the Sydney Harbour Bridge where you may spot climbers waving to you from the top of the bridge. There is plenty for the children too with ferry and tug boats criss-crossing the harbour, islands and forts, lighthouses, naval vessels and submarines and even the occasional whale, dolphin, seal or fairy penguin.
- Timetables, itineraries, inclusions and departure times may vary depending on the what's happening on the harbour on the day - click on the Check Your Date link or visit the Timetables page on our website