Gold Penfolds Dinner
Enjoy priority boarding and welcome reception on the top deck, upper deck Gold seating, live music, six-course degustation dining and Penfolds gold selection of private bin and vintage wines to complement each course. All set to the spectacular backdrop of Sydney by night aboard your prestigious cruise ship MV Sydney 2000.
From the moment our Gold dinner guests arrive they become the most important people in the world. Rarely does an evening pass without a young couple becoming engaged, a grown family gathers to celebrate a golden anniversary, company directors meet in a social setting or an international dignitary experiences Sydney at its very best. But our favourite guests are the quiet couples of non-descript ages or backgrounds who come just to spend time with each other.
Enjoy priority boarding, sparkling wine under a starry sky (constellation Crux is a must see for any visitor from the northern hemisphere), gold restaurant seating with views, the sultry entertainment of our lounge singer or live band, a six course tasting menu all accompanied by Penfolds gold selection of bin and vintage Australian wines or spirits if you prefer.
Non-Daylight Savings (16Jun19-06Oct19), (05Apr20-03Oct20)
Departs Circular Quay Wharf No.6, 7.00pm. Disembark 9.30pm 7-days
Departs King St Wharf No.1, 7.30pm. Disembark 10pm 7-days
Vivid Sydney (22May-13Jun20)
Departs King St Wharf No.1, 7.30pm. Disembark 10pm 7-days or 11pm Sat
Circular Quay disembarkation's only 9.30pm Sun-Fri, 10.30pm Sat
Daylight Savings (07Oct19-04Apr20), (04Oct20-03Apr21)
Departs Circular Quay Wharf No.6, 7.00pm. Disembark 9.30pm Sun-Thu, 10.30pm Fri-Sat
Departs King St Wharf No.1, 7.30pm. Disembark 10pm 7-days or 11pm Fri-Sat
Important note: On selected dates Circular Quay is unavailable, in which case the cruise will only depart from King Street Wharf No.1 at 7.30pm.
Season: Year Round
Days of Departure: Daily
Duration: 2 ½ - 3 ½ hours
- Circular Quay Wharf No.6, 7.00pm
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1, 7.30pm
- Cruise on MV Sydney 2000*
- 6-course degustation dining
- Penfolds gold selection of private bin & vintage wines to complement each course
- Priority boarding & welcome reception (Circular Quay departures only)
- Gold seating
- House spirits & liqueurs, beer & soft drinks
- Live music
- Guaranteed window seating
- Infants 0-3 years are free of charge (no meal provided)
- A special Children's Menu can also be pre-ordered on request (4-15 years)
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
Up to 3½ hour cruise departing Circular Quay Wharf No.6 or King Street Wharf No.1
Sydney by night is simply spectacular, and what better way to view the city skyline than from your prestigious cruise ship MV Sydney 2000. Capture the moment with your camera as you cruise up close to the Sydney Opera House and past palatial waterfront mansions along the exclusive eastern suburbs. Cruise past the Sydney Harbour Bridge where you may spot climbers waving to you from the top, or the lights of the ferris wheel and the famous smiling face of Sydney's Luna Park along the foreshore at Milsons Point.
- Timetables, itineraries, inclusions and departure times may vary depending on the what's happening on the harbour on the day - click on the Check Your Date link or visit the Timetables page on our website