Temptation Sailing Dolphin Swim
Dolphins are one of the Earth's most amazing and curious creatures. This is possibly the only cruise of its type, where we don't go to the dolphins, they come to us - something that has taken many cruises to achieve. Experience this magical Dolphin Cruise, a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Temptation is a 58 foot colossal sailing catamaran and the first vessel in South Australia to be given a licence to swim with and study these magnificent mammals. Temptation Sailing offers customers the special experience of viewing wild dolphins in their natural habitat.
DURATION: Half Day (3.5 hours)
OPERATES: Daily (excluding Christmas Day & New Years Day)
DEPARTS: 7.40am - Holdfast Shores Marina (must arrive by 7.20am to check in for tour)
INCLUSIONS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- 3.5 hour coastal cruise with commentary
- Wild dolphin interaction
- Views of the Adelaide coastline
- 58ft Sailing Catamaran
- Wet suit, mask and snorkel (swimmers only)
Dolphins are one of the Earth’s most fascinating and curious creatures and Temptation offers you this amazing opportunity to swim with Adelaide’s dolphins, something that you will remember forever.
Temptation is a 58ft colossal sailing catamaran. As soon as you board, the professional and enthusiastic crew make you feel welcome and also excited about the adventure you are about to encounter. Their love of dolphins shows as they brief you about what to expect from the cruise and swim.
This is possibly the only cruise of its type, where we don’t go to the dolphins, they come to us – something that has taken many cruises to achieve.
The Dolphin Cruise is an absolute must do while visiting Adelaide.
- Does not operate between 1st May - 13th September 209
- Does not operate on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 1st April - 30th April and 14th September - 31st October 2019
- Please arrive at 7.20am sharp for boarding as cruise leaves at 7.40am
- Return transfers to Glenelg are not included - public transport from Adelaide CBD is available via the Glenelg Tram, contact Adelaide Metro for more information
- During peak season, from 14th December 2019 - 31st January 2020, a $10 surcharge applies