RoofClimb Adelaide Oval
Watch in wonder as the sun sets over Adelaide and the city is bathed in a magical twilight glow, or make the journey during the day with views stretching out to the Adelaide Hills on one side and the coast on the other – climbs are available during the day and at twilight.
Each climbers will take home a printed group photo, RoofClimb cap and an achievement certificate.
Your experience will be captured by your RoofClimb Leader with additional photos and merchandise available to purchase afterwards.
DURATION: 2 hours
OPERATES: Most days (not available on public holidays, match days and event - please ask for details)
DEPARTS: 10.00am & 3.00pm - Daytime Climbs
4.00pm & 5.00pm - Twilight Climbs
INCLUSIONS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- A two hour experience guided by a RoofClimb Leader
- Intimate group size with maximum of 14 participants
- Full briefing and safety instructions
- Provision of safety harness and audio system with over-ear piece to listen to entertaining local commentary
- Printed group photo, RoofClimb cap and an achievement certificate
- Additional photos and merchandise available to purchase
Your trained RoofClimb Leader will guide you across the highest points of the Oval’s unique roofline during both the daylight and twilight hours. Travelling from the Western Stand to the Riverbank Stand on a purpose-built path, RoofClimb Adelaide Oval will offer breathtaking views and a unique perspective of the city of Adelaide and its surrounds.
With a wide range of climb possibilities, an unforgettable experience awaits - twilight views, sparkling city lights or blue sky in every direction - get ready for an exhilarating adventure!